The Marine Blue condo is a new freehold development in District 15, being launched for sale by Capitaland Residential. It is located in a lovely residential neighbourhood, at 91 Marine Parade Road, just opposite Parkway Parade shopping mall, and near the East Coast Park.
This project occupies the site of the former Marine Point condo, that was sold en-bloc in 2011.
Marine Blue is exciting a lot of interest: a rare brand new freehold condo with an MRT station (Marine Parade station) and shopping centre (Parkway Parade) on its doorstep, sweeping sea and city views, proximity to the city centre and Changi Airport.
Only 124 units here. 120 are one and 2 bedroom apartments, and four units of 4-bedroom penthouses. The last 4 are delightful, pool-facing strata 3-bedroom semi-detached houses.
Marine Blue Condo Highlights
This Marine Parade condominium is likely to do well, for several good reasons, including its location:
- Rare freehold launch. Most new condos being launched are 99 year leasehold.
- Many of the units are expected to get views of the surrounding sky line or sea.
- This project is also likely to see strong buyer support from professionals & young families who grew up, and are loyal fans, of the East Coast area.
- The new upcoming Marine Parade MRT station on the future TEL (Thomson East-Coast Line) will be just beside it and Parkway Parade.
- Where shopping and food establishments are concerned, Marine Blue condo residents will be spoilt for choice. This project is just opposite Parkway Parade & Marine Parade Centre, and just behind 112 Katong & Katong Plaza. Parkway Parade is a very popular shopping mall, offering all the necessities – banks, supermarket, all sorts & varieties of F&B outlets, boutique shops, etc.
- Also within walking distance to the stretch of restaurants located at East Coast Road and Marine Parade Road. The Katong area is well-known for its many old-time, as well as new culinary delights.
- Proximity to several good schools including Tanjong Katong Secondary School, Chung Cheng High School, and Haig Girls’ School, and within 1km of Tao Nan, Tanjong Katong and CHIJ (Katong) Primary schools.
- Proximity to East Coast Park & Beach: 500m away via the underpass across the ECP.
- Proximity to town: driving from Marine Blue condominium to either the CBD or the vibrant Orchard Road shopping district takes just about 15 minutes off-peak, via the ECP (East Coast Parkway) eastwards. Also around 15 minutes drive to Changi International Airport.
- Expected rental catchments are the commercial centres & business and technology parks in the east, such as the Tampines Regional Centre, Singapore Expo Convention & Exhibition Centre, Changi International Business Park, and upcoming SUTD (Singapore University of Technology & Design).
Marine Blue Condo Launch . Showflat Viewing . VIP Preview
Advance showflat viewing appointments now open. Simply drop an email here if you would like to arrange a viewing or register for the VIP Preview, or just to be kept updated .